Below is a list of our Freestyle Session Rules,
We want everyone on the ice to feel safe and welcome. Thank you!
Freestyle Session Rules
1. Respect the Rights of others
2. Respect the arenas property and the property of others
3. Sign in at the office and pay for each session BEFORE stepping on the ice, Remember, Freestyle ice is on a first come first serve basis, so plan accordingly for this. We limit the number of skaters (28 skaters per session) on a freestyle for safety reasons
4. Parents, skaters not in the session or other spectators should not loiter at the door. This is unsafe and interferes with constructive training sessions
5. Coaching by parents from the bleachers, doors, or benches is not allowed at any time. Parents will be asked to leave if these occurs.-Hockey boxes are for skaters and coaches only.
6. Skaters should be aware of ice patterns. If you do not know/understand them please feel free to ask some of the more experienced skaters or your coach (Traditionally, corners are for jumping and center of the ice for spinning)
7. Please be aware that the program skater has the right of way. Please do your best to be aware of whom the program skater is and do your best to give them right of way. If you do not know who the program skater is, just ask.
8. Please be aware that a coach on a lesson will have right to “jump” the program line (only twice per lesson if session is busy please)
9. Kicking the ice, kicking the boards, shouting, foul language or arguing with other skaters or coaches will not be tolerated.
10. Please be courteous of these rules, as everyone is paying the same amount for the ice and should be able to feel comfortable skating at this arena. We thank you very much for your patronage.
PLEASE NOTE THAT AS OF 6/19/15
THERE WILL BE NO HOCKEY LESSONS/PLAYERS ALLOWED ON FREESTYLES
NO STICKS, NO PUCKS ALLOWED DURING FREESTYLES